What’s your favorite fruit? Strawberry? Raspberry? Blueberry? Banana? Orange? Pineapple? Or, is it hard to pick one? Worry no more because you can have it all in this Tutti-Frutti Smoothie Recipe!
This smoothie is loaded with nutritious fruits that are full of antioxidants and fiber. Altogether, this makes a refreshing drink that’s perfect to be enjoyed in summer. Not to mention that its name is already an obvious clue that it’s absolutely delicious!
This Tutti-Frutti Smoothie Recipe makes a great part of your healthy smoothie repertoire. You’re gonna love and enjoy blending these fruits with their inviting variety of colors and flavors. It’s good as it looks. No surprise that you’ll keep making this!
Even kids will love this smoothie. It looks like candy (actually, tutti frutti is a confection of candied fruits, but this is totally better) and it’s pleasing to their sweet-prone taste buds. For everyone, this gives the fruit nourishment fix!
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries
- ½ cup fresh pineapples
- ½ cup sliced banana preferably fresh-frozen
- ½ cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into two glasses, serve, and enjoy!
- This recipe is already sweet on its own. However, if you want a sweeter smoothie, feel free to add in a teaspoon of either raw honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar.
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add ½ to 1 cup of ice cubes to make it refreshingly cold.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!