This Very Berry Breakfast Smoothie Recipe commits to bringing you a brighter and more energizing morning. The wonderful combination of 3 various kinds of berries, along with lemon juice and honey, has got your most important meal of the day, breakfast, covered. In fact, this smoothie could become your new “breakfast of the champion.”
It’s a refreshingly sweet smoothie enriched with antioxidants and vitamins to fulfill your start-of-the-day nutritional requirement. People of all ages find berries irresistible. They could satiate your sweet cravings, too. The good news is, this beverage is totally guilt-free while not disappointing your sweet tooth.
Now, there’s no excuse for anyone to skip breakfast (a meal that should really be taken for healthy eating and a good start) with this easy and quick to prepare smoothie. All you have to do is put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. If your palate is not up for some savory meal (or, some sort) but is looking for something refreshing and filling, this Very Berry Breakfast Smoothie Recipe is really a must-try for you!
Very Berry Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries fresh-frozen
- 1 cup blueberries fresh-frozen
- ½ cup raspberries fresh frozen
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice freshly-squeezed
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add ½ cup of ice cubes to make it refreshingly cold.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!