A fruity smoothie that uses fresh and wholesome ingredients. It’s loaded with antioxidants and fiber too! A perfect refreshing treat to beat the summer heat!
Servings 2 servings
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries
- ½ cup fresh pineapples
- ½ cup sliced banana preferably fresh-frozen
- ½ cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 6 fresh mint leaves
Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
Pour into two glasses, serve, and enjoy!
- This recipe is already sweet on its own. However, if you want a sweeter smoothie, feel free to add in a teaspoon of either raw honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar.
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add ½ to 1 cup of ice cubes to make it refreshingly cold.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg