This Vanilla Cupcake Smoothie Recipe is mind-blowing!
Have you ever craved a cupcake and yet you try to convince yourself to go just for plain chicken breast and salad instead?
You’re in search of something rich and sweet but you end up having something so bland because you have to stay focused on the diet that’s been given to you by your gym instructor. Sad, right?
If you experienced that, you’re not alone.
I also tried my best not to be deceived by my sweet tooth and that’s why I tried to outsmart it.
I asked Google and fortunately, he gave me a Vanilla Cupcake Smoothie Recipe. However, it’s packed with empty calories and sugar – just like a regular cupcake. #disappointed
But, I used this disappointment and tweaked the ingredients to come up with this recipe. And, voila! My gym instructor loved it too!
Now, I can get 22 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber in just less than 250 calories! But, of course, that’s not what I like the most in this recipe. Rather, it’s the flavor and texture that blows my mind every time I make this one – It’s smooth, moist, creamy, and refreshingly sweet that you won’t even think that you’re drinking a healthy smoothie! Indeed, it makes the perfect after-work-out treat!
Vanilla Cupcake Smoothie [Protein Shake Recipe for Weight Loss]
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Combine all the ingredients in blender. Gently mix until the protein powder is covered with liquid.
- Blend everything until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to add a dab of raw honey to sweeten up your smoothie.
- You may also add a tablespoon of chia or flaxseeds to amp up some fiber.
- If your fruits aren’t frozen, simply add ice to thicken up your smoothie. Otherwise, if it’s too thick, you may add up some water or a little bit more milk.
- For the vegan/vegetarian version, replace protein powder with a vegan one.
Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below! Talk to you soon!