This Banana and Coffee Smoothie Recipe is the ultimate favorite of most coffee lovers out there. If you haven’t tried this yet, sorry to say but you’re missing out. However, if you’re not a coffee enthusiast, you should also consider trying this as well.
Guaranteed, this is A LOT BETTER and HEALTHIER than your regular frappuccinos. Not only that this smoothie tastes way more delicious than that, but it’s also ten folds lower in calories!
With 11 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar, 2 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber, along with potassium, calcium, and iron among the others, this recipe is just 82 calories per serving!
What a shocking truth! But wait, there’s more! It’s also packed with weight loss, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties that will help you keep going – whatever “WHYs” you may have.
Thus, without further ado, here’s your newest favorite coffee smoothie recipe.
Banana and Coffee Smoothie [Protein Shake Recipe for Weight Loss]
- 1 cup brewed coffee homemade
- 1 ea medium-size banana cut into chunks
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Stevia zero liquid sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons grated nutmeg
- 6 ea ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender (one that can crush ice).
- Blend until smooth. Serve and Enjoy!
- You can freeze bananas ahead of time. Thus, instead of buying new ones for this recipe, just get some of those from the freezer. If using a frozen banana though, reduce the amount of ice cubes to half.
- If you have some leftover coffee, don’t throw them away. Instead, chill them in the refrigerator and use them for this recipe the next day.
- You can add a scoop or two of your favorite protein powder to this recipe.
- For the vegan version, replace Greek yogurt with an equal amount of unsweetened almond milk.
Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below! Talk to you soon!