In search of something to help you get up or back on track?
This Raspberry and Peach Smoothie Recipe might be the answer to your problem.
Raspberries are one of the most popular and consumed berries in the world. It’s loaded with antioxidants which are known to reduce the risk of chronic illnesses and for their anti-aging benefits. But, there’s more than that.
Berries like raspberry contain polyphenols that act as antioxidants while promoting weight loss. It helps reduce the caloric intake while breaking down the fat and increasing the good bacteria in the gut. This is one of the major reasons why raspberries are featured in this smoothie.
Anyhow, we made this recipe even better by adding some protein and probiotic-enriched Greek yogurt, along with some nuts and seeds that are rich in healthy fats.
Thus, for only 214 calories per serving, you’ll get a whopping 19 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber. Not to mention that you’ll also get almost 200% of vitamin A and a considerable amount of potassium in one single drink.
Now, you can feel fuller for a longer time while naturally avoiding sugar cravings that’ll come your way. This Raspberry and Peach Smoothie will give you the energy to get up and it can also help you get back on track when it comes to your weight loss journey.
Raspberry and Peach Smoothie
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ piece ripe peach sliced, fresh-frozen
- ⅓ cup raspberries fresh-frozen
- 1 tablespoon whole almonds toasted if desired
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup carrots
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with some fresh mint leaves, serve, and enjoy!
- Raspberries, peaches, and carrots should cover for the sweetness level of this recipe. However, if you still like to make them sweeter, simply add a dab of agave nectar or honey.
- For the vegan version, simply replace Greek yogurt with unsweetened almond milk.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!