Bagels have always been known to be a delicious but unhealthy snack. That’s when I decided to invent my own healthy version of it. Another great thing about this recipe is it’s perfect for beginners and it doesn’t require many ingredients, unlike many other bagel recipes.
Whether you need something to snack on during the day or need to whip up something easy and quick for your guests, this is an ideal recipe to make. It is also perfect for children and it will give them a head start to healthiness. So, let’s get started on making the healthy version of bagels!
Easy Gluten-free Bagels
- Baking tray
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Poppy seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F or 200° C.
- Grease your baking tray.
- Mix together the yogurt, flour and salt.
- Stir gently until all is mixed well and gently knead with your hands until it forms a dough.
- Once the dough is soft, divide into 4 parts.
- Roll the 4 parts up into balls using your hands.
- Use your finger to cut a hole in the center. Alternatively, you can use a cutter.
- Place each bagel onto your baking tray and sprinkle them with the poppy seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until its golden brown.