Italian Chicken Wrap
Easy chicken wraps bursting with Italian flavors. If you are in a hurry, purchase jars of pre-made bruschetta mix or make from scratch at home.
Servings 1 wrap
Flat Bread or Tortilla
- 1 lavash flatbread (or) can substitute extra large tortilla.
- gluten-free teff tortilla we prefer this one
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Buy jar at store like this one (it's too expensive online) or make ahead of time using a recipe like this one.
- 1 chicken breast cooked , about 3 ounces, some like to slice it
- 5-8 leaves arugula or spinach
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 thin slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons Artichoke Bruschetta Buy jar at store like this one (it's too expensive online) or make ahead of time with a recipe like this one.
- 10 kalamata olives sliced, or black olives
- 2 slices red onion
- Lay the tortilla or flatbread on a flat surface.
- Starting on the edge closest to you, layer a stripe of red pepper bruschetta mix about 1/2 inch inside the outer edge, then some chicken slightly overlapping the bruschetta, then some arugula, then some provolone cheese, and some tomatoes. Spread some artichoke bruschetta mix on top and place olives and sliced red onion on top.
- Carefully roll the tortilla.
- Slice the wrap into the portion sizes desired and serve.
- Make the day before or refrigerate for 2-3 days.
- Times assume chicken was pre-cooked
- Some people freeze and reheat this meal. I have not tried this yet, but it should work.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 1262mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 610IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 308mg | Iron: 3mg