Avocado Chicken Burgers
Easy weeknight dinner for the oven or the grill. Kid-friendly, gluten-free, keto, paleo and Whole30. Great for meal prepping.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 2 tsp ginger fresh or paste
- 2 Tbsp cilantro minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 serrano pepper minced (optional, warning: spicy!)
- 1½ tsp all-purpose salt-free seasoning I just use pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix well with your hands and form into 6 burgers.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping once. Or, you can grill these.
Place on your favorite bun and enjoy! We use gluten-free buns.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg