Avocado Chicken Burgers
Easy weeknight dinner for the oven or the grill. Kid-friendly, gluten-free, keto, paleo and Whole30. Great for meal prepping.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 medium avocado pitted, skin-off, diced
- 2 teaspoon ginger fresh or paste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1½ tsp all-purpose, salt-free seasoning (I just use pepper)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well with your hands and form into 6 burgers.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes, flipping once. Or, you can grill these.
- Place on your favorite bun and enjoy! We use gluten-free buns.
- To spice up this recipe, you may add 1 Serrano pepper (minced) to the mix.
- You may also add a teaspoon of salt for more flavor.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg