Blueberry Cardamom Oat Blender Muffins
This flavor packed blueberry cardamom oat blender muffin is not your typical breakfast. This healthy muffins with a dose of sweetness will kickstart your day! Easy to make with a blender, these muffins will have you and your family coming back for more!
Servings 12 muffins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk (regular dairy milk also works)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (reduce to 1/4 cup for a less sweet recipe)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 F and line a 12-cup muffin tray with muffin liners.
Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until mixture is smooth. Add blueberries and mix Into the blended ingredients with a spoon.
Pour batter into each muffin cup, filling almost to the top.
Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes. Then serve!
- For a low histamine recipe, use mashed apples instead of cashews. Use a 1:1 ratio
- Some people who have histamine intolerance can tolerate almond milk, oat milk, or soya milk. Otherwise, hemp milk is advisable.
- Some people on a low histamine diet prescription may tolerate cinnamon and cashews. Otherwise, remove these from the recipe.
- These muffins store well in the freezer. Heat them up in the oven or microwave before serving.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg