Peaches and blueberries already offer a sweet and refreshing combination that’s beyond irresistible. But, if you add in some nutrient-loaded kale, along with a dash of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-enriched cinnamon, you’ll create a nutritional powerhouse that your body and tastebuds will surely love!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup almond or vanilla soy milk chilled
- 4 slices (roughly ½ cup) peaches fresh or fresh-froze
- ¼ cup blueberries fresh-frozen
- A handful of kale
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add ½ cup of ice cubes to make it refreshingly cold.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 2652IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1mg