Japanese Carrot-Ginger Salad Dressing
A popular Asian salad dressing that not only works perfectly in salads but also in grilled or steamed vegetables. It’s gluten-free, guilt-free, and totally yummy!
Servings 6 servings
- ¼ cup unrefined extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 medium carrot fresh, peeled, and roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, cover, and refrigerate for later use. Or, serve over salad and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute avocado oil with olive oil.
- This recipe is best paired not only on Asian salads but also on grilled or steamed vegetables.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1698IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg