An easy delicious salad dressing that features a perfect balance between tang and savory flavors! It’s a totally guilt-free recipe that uses fresh ingredients. Best of all, you can do this ahead of time and serve it when an emergency dinner calls out.
Servings 4 servings
- ¼ cup unrefined extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
Serve over salad and enjoy!
- If you can’t find fresh dill, you may substitute it with a teaspoon of dried ones.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg