It’s All Yellow!
An excellent summer smoothie that’s sweet yet has no added sugar – thanks to the fruits that are blended into this recipe! Now, you can enjoy a low-calorie, nutritious beverage that’s made with fresh and natural ingredients!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups Ataulfo or Champagne mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- ½ piece banana sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh turmeric grated
- 2 cups ice cubes
Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- For the vegan or Whole 30 version, replace Greek yogurt with an equal amount of unsweetened almond milk or coconut yogurt.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 951IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg