Cinnamon-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
A sweet and savory creative vegetable recipe that’s perfect to be enjoyed from the harvest season to the holidays. It’s vibrant, flavorful, and rich with a nice crunch to it, making it a great side dish to any meat or main entrée. Not to mention that it’s super easy and quick to make too!
Servings 8 servings
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ⅛ cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling potatoes after cooked
- ⅛ cup organic raw honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper freshly ground
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients then transfer them, on a single layer, to a roasting pan (no rack) lined with aluminum foil. Toss in all the remaining ingredients and roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Once done, transfer them to a serving board or platter. Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil if preferred, serve and enjoy!
- This recipe yields 8 servings because it's part of a 5-course menu. If you're eating this as a standalone meal, on the other hand, just double the serving size and consider the nutritional information doubled as well.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 16031IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg