Mint and Watermelon Smoothie [Protein Shake Recipe for Weight Loss]
In search of a beverage that sweet, creamy, and oh so refreshing? Look no more as this recipe provides everything that you need from a delectable taste to a highly nutritious beverage. Not to mention that it’s below 250 calories! Thus, you can use it as a high-protein meal replacement or a thirst quencher for those summer days – Or perhaps, both!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint washed, pat-dried
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry or vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- You may add a teaspoon or two of a liquid no-calorie sweetener to sweeten this smoothie.
- For the vegan/vegetarian version, replace protein powder with a vegan one and replace the Greek yogurt with an equal amount of unsweetened almond milk.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1077IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 283mg | Iron: 2mg