This Very Berry Nice Cream Recipe is another dessert that you simply can’t say no to. It’s doable at home and it’s very flexible with flavors too!
Nice creams are becoming a popular dessert in the healthy section. They are great alternatives to our beloved ice cream. The flavor, sweetness, creaminess, and smoothness are still there, just with different ingredients. It’s nice to have any time you desire. No need to worry about extra calories, carbs, and that stuff we compromised for a sweet treat.
This recipe features blueberries, a lovely fruit that even a hater can’t say no to. This juicy, sweet, and a little tardy fruit tickles the taste buds. You want them on your cheesecake, pies, smoothies, and more. But, you can have it with your frozen treat too! It’s another superfood filled with antioxidants.
This 5-minute dessert is made with only 3 ingredients that are blended together. It’s quick, healthy, and guilt-free. There’s really no excuse not to include this in your dessert repertoire. Enjoy!
Very Berry Nice Cream
- 3 medium bananas cut into ½-inch-thick discs and freeze for at least 3 hours
- 2 cups blueberries fresh-frozen
- 14 fluid ounces coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse until well-blended and completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl or cup and serve immediately for a softer consistency. Otherwise, for a firmer ice cream, transfer to an airtight container and freeze for about 3 to 5 hours.
- Feel free to top this ice cream with fresh berries, chopped nuts, or toasted coconut flakes.
- For a similar creamy ice cream with added protein and lower fat content, you may replace coconut cream with an equal amount of non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Or, you may replace coconut cream with a cup of almond milk and a few tablespoons of almond butter. It might not be as rich though, but it’ll still be delicious and incredibly low in fat.
Did you make this recipe? Share with us your experience in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you!