This Tangy Apple Juice Recipe is an incredible way to jumpstart your mornings. Not to mention that they’re super simple to make.
It’s surprisingly light and refreshing, and yet it provides the best antioxidants to keep you stress-free during the day. On top of that, it also gives an excellent amount of fiber, which can make you feel fuller for a longer period.
Trying to cut some fat? This recipe is also perfect for you! It contains lemons, which are known to burn fats that lead to weight gain and obesity. Plus, it also helps in preventing insulin spikes, making it suitable for diabetics as well.
Thus, whether you’ve got a long day ahead of you, trying to cut some fat, or trying to take more control of your insulin spikes, try this recipe and you’re not gonna be disappointed.
Tangy Apple Juice
- 4 ea apples
- 2 ea lemons
- 2 ea cucumbers
- 1 cup of water
- Wash all the ingredients in running water.
- Core the apples and peel the lemons.
- Process all the ingredients into a juicer. Depending on the strengthen of your juicer, you might need to add chopped ingredients a few at a time to avoid overheating.
- Add water, if needed, and stir. Serve and Enjoy!
- You will need a juicer for this recipe. But, if you don’t have access to a juicer, you may use the blender instead. All you’ve got to do is chop the ingredients smaller and pulse them in the blender. However, you will probably want to strain the mixture before drinking to make the texture smoother and more pleasant. Here is a video showing you how to strain the blend. You will need a strainer like this one and a mesh bag like this one.
Love this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section down below.