A lot of us wish that salad becomes our favorite food to the point that we constantly crave for it. Actually, that’s not far from becoming a reality. When you put this Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe over your greens, you could be converted– naturally.
For most of us, we like food that is tasty, juicy, crunchy, or with a pleasing texture; a little sweet and fresh too. We all agree that greens in the salad are absolutely healthy. However, the dressing you put in has to be similarly healthy as well.
Rather than getting store-bought ones that mostly contain preservatives and not-as-fresh, we can make our own at the comfort of our home.
This Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe is rich in antioxidants and of course, healthy fats. It features the perfect balance of acidity, savory, and minty notes, along with an appetizing, vibrantly red hue. Raspberries are indeed, a yummy and natural food dye! So, without further ado, here’s the recipe that y’all will love.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup unrefined extra virgin avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine or white wine vinegar
- ½ packet Stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly crushed black pepper to taste
- Purée raspberries in a high-powered blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into a mason jar or other container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add in avocado oil, white wine, sweetener, and mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper, then close the jar tightly. Shake to combine.
- Serve over salad and enjoy!
- Alternatively, you may skip on chopping the mint leaves and process all the ingredients in a high-powered blender, before serving over salad or transferring to a mason jar for later use.
- This recipe is best paired with mixed baby greens, seeds, and toasted walnuts.
We’d love to hear from you! Share with us your thoughts and experience in making this recipe in the comment section down below.