Looking for a lovely meal replacement in 5 minutes?
Search no more as this Peaches and Cream Smoothie Recipe is one lovely beverage that you can use as a meal replacement – whether it’s breakfast, lunch, pre or post-workout, dinner, and even dessert.
For only 271 calories, it provides 28 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber, along with considerable amounts of vitamin A, potassium, vitamin C, and calcium. It’s still high in sugar though, but it’s a natural sugar or fructose that comes from peaches and bananas.
And the best part is, it’ll only take you 5 minutes to make this recipe! And if you still don’t have 5 minutes, you can do this the night before and turn it into an overnight oatmeal recipe! That way, you’ll have a protein-enriched, oatmeal to-go in the morning. And if you’re doing cardio exercise later in the afternoon, you can drink this 1-2 hours before you step onto that treadmill. Oh, you’ll be surprised how hard it is for you to get tired easily!
Peaches and Cream [Protein Shake Recipe for Weight Loss]
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup rolled oats cooked
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 ea frozen banana
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and give it a good swirl so that the protein powder is covered in liquid and won’t be flying everywhere.
- Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- For the vegan/vegetarian version, replace protein powder with a vegan one, and increase the amount of unsweetened almond milk to ¾ cup.
Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below! Talk to you soon!