This Peach-Blueberry Smoothie Recipe is a match made in heaven and presented in a glass! This mixture of sweet and tart taste easily becomes a smoothie favorite. Not to mention that you can choose to have this for breakfast or as a post-workout drink.
Peaches and blueberries don’t just taste good together but they also look good together. Peaches bring brightness to the blueberries, which already have a beautiful color by itself. The combination, with its hues and taste, camouflages the greens you add in as well.
Kale has been popular for quite some time. It’s worthy of its hype because it’s got the essential nutrients for a healthy and well-balanced diet. Plus, it can also prevent cancer and maintain good eye health. Thus, this green is a great boost to the antioxidant-rich blueberries and peaches!
This Peach-Blueberry Smoothie Recipe is a superfood medley. It’s incredible that something this delicious is a healthy drink!
- 1 cup almond or vanilla soy milk chilled
- 4 slices (roughly ½ cup) peaches fresh or fresh-froze
- ¼ cup blueberries fresh-frozen
- A handful of kale
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add ½ cup of ice cubes to make it refreshingly cold.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!