Planning on throwing a party this weekend? Oh boy, you can’t go wrong with chicken wings, especially when it’s coated with maple syrup!
Too bad the nearest Chinese restaurant is quite a drive? You don’t have to go that far! This recipe is definitely a crowd-pleaser. All you need is a grill and a few ingredients, which you might already have in your fridge by the way, and that’s it! Oh, this recipe is so good you wouldn’t even think that it’s gluten-free, soy-free, and kosher! And, it’s less than an hour to make! So, bring out the Asian chef in you and try this recipe! Let us know your experience in the comments section below!
Kosher Gluten-Free Maple-Glazed Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, unseasoned
- 1/2 cup Bragg’s Liquid Alaminos all-purpose seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Gefen Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Grill the chicken wings, unseasoned, for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway to ensure even doneness.
- Transfer the chicken wings into the sauce bowl and toss well to coat.
- Return to the grill and cook for another 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.