This Green Ginger Smoothie Recipe is so palatable and deliciously refreshing! Drinking this beverage helps you stay on track to fulfilling your recommended daily dose of green vegetables.
We are told time and again to eat our greens. Although we’re all aware of their numerous health benefits, we sometimes have to be reminded of that as it doesn’t come as natural for most of us.
Hence, we’re mixing in some fresh flavors and natural sweetness to make a typical green smoothie way more palatable and deliciously refreshing. Mint, lemon, apple, and honey balance out the bitterness of greens– a really great key to an enjoyable green smoothie.
This Green Ginger Smoothie Recipe is great for detox and overall health. Best of all, it promotes weight loss too! We’re sure you can’t wait to blend this up so here’s the recipe that you’ll surely love.
Green Ginger Smoothie
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup lemon juice freshly-squeezed
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple chopped
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 3 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 ½ cup ice cubes
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into two glasses, serve, and enjoy!
- To make this smoothie vegan, replace honey with an equal amount of maple syrup or agave nectar.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!