Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These Greek chicken lettuce wraps full of Mediterranean flavors! Gluten-free, Keto, Whole30, Atkins, DASH, Mediterranean, and (especially with the orange) kid-friendly. Rainbow colors: green and red.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1-2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Lemon
Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 5 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Parsley Fresh Flat Leaf, chopped
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Large Orange optional (not included in nutritional calc)
- 5-6 Sun-Dried Tomatoes drained
- 3 Baby Romaine Lettuce Heads
- 8 Artichoke Hearts drained
- 1 Spring Onion
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and the herbs. Pour some olive oil onto a skillet or frying pan and cook on both sides until it’s cooked through.
- Cut the artichoke hearts in halves and place them the cut side onto the same skillet/frying pan or grill pan. Add lemon juice to the pan. Cook the artichokes until they are nice and brown.
- Meanwhile prepare the yogurt dressing: Combine the yogurt, chopped parsley, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Peel the orange, cut into segments and then into small pieces. Slice the sun-dried tomatoes. Wash and pat dry the lettuce leaves. Cut the spring onion.
- Arrange all the ingredients (including grilled and sliced chicken breast and artichokes) inside the leaves and drizzle over the yogurt dressing.
This meal is great for meal planning if :
- you use a jar to seal the dressing and refrigerate. This should last for up to to 10 days.
- You make the lettuce wraps the day within a few days of making. This part takes less than 5 minutes.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2214IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg