Gluten-free Pepperoni Supreme Pizza
It's a classic – the pepperoni supreme. Gluten-free, Nut-free, and can be vegetarian depending on toppings.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups gluten-free flour blend
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Pepperoni slices to taste (leave off to make vegetarian)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. While your oven heats up, take a small bowl and combine the yeast with a three-quarter-cup of warm water. Let this blend sit for about five minutes, after which you can add one tablespoon of sugar to the mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, baking powder, two spoons of sugar, and the gluten free flour blend.
- Now add the yeast mixture to the dry blend, along with olive oil and half a cup of water, and stir. Mix these ingredients until you notice that they are well combined.
- At this point, you can coat the baking sheet with a non-stick spray and place the dough on the surface. Aided by a sprinkling of extra flour blend on your hands to stop it sticking, evenly spread the dough across the surface until it comes down to about a quarter of an inch.
- Your pizza is now ready to be pre-baked in your oven. Place it in there for 25 minutes or until you notice that the gluten free pizza crust has started to develop some slight cracks.
- Now take the pizza out of the oven and lather it with your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings. This is the point where you apply generous portions of pepperoni slices all over the pizza, making sure that there will be at least three to four pieces of pepperoni to each segment.
- When your pizza has ample topping, place it back in the oven for 5 to ten minutes or until you notice that the meaty portions are cooked.
- Take it out of the oven, portion, and serve your pizza immediately.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 2mg