This Dill Vinaigrette Recipe is a brilliant idea! Another not-so-common dressing that makes your salad eating exciting! It’s a wonderful addition to your salad dressing variety too!
Fruit-based salads and salad dressings could pass as snacks or a light meal. Sometimes, they’re categorized as dessert salads because of their sweetness. However, if you want a salad that tastes like a full meal (actually, this will suffice as one), you may opt for a savory taste and herbed dressing is the way to go.
Dill is an annual herb that is tiny and feathery, imparting any dish with its subtle herbaceous flavor.
Nevertheless, this Dill Vinaigrette Recipe features a blend of red wine vinegar, avocado oil, herbs, and spices that creates a mixture smooth to the tongue. It also gives you healthy fats, acetic acids that lower blood sugar, and antioxidants.
- ¼ cup unrefined extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over salad and enjoy!
- If you can’t find fresh dill, you may substitute it with a teaspoon of dried ones.
We’d love to hear from you! Share with us your thoughts and experience in making this recipe in the comment section down below.