This super creamy Blueberry Avocado Smoothie Recipe is packed with healthy fats, protein, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Avocados are high in calories but it’s because of its high amounts of healthy fats that are loaded with vitamin E which works wonders in hair and skin rejuvenation. Not to mention that it casts magic on making an irresistibly creamy texture.
Pair that with the antioxidant-rich blueberries and some extra protein from the yogurt and you’ve got a healthy smoothie powerhouse.
For 322 calories, you’ll get a whopping 15 grams of protein, 17 grams of healthy fats, and 12 grams of fiber. It also gives you 100% of vitamin A, along with good amounts of vitamin C, potassium, and calcium.
Now, you can feel fuller for a longer time, reducing your high-carb cravings while assisting you in your weight loss journey!
Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 piece ripe avocado
- 10 drops of Liquid Stevia Drops
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- If the smoothie is too thick, add some more water to thin it out. Otherwise, you may thicken it up with some ice, especially when your fruits aren’t frozen.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!