Baked Salmon with Zoodles
Mediterranean baked Salmon with Zucchini Noodles in 15 minutes. Gluten-free, Paleo, Keto, Whole30, Atkins, anti-inflammatory, Mediterranean, and DASH.
Servings 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Drizzle one teaspoon of olive oil on salmon and coat with 1 clove of crushed garlic, za'atar spice, and salt. Place in the center of a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl toss together zucchini noodles, crushed garlic, tomato, olives, onion, black pepper, and olive oil. Pour onto the baking sheet and arrange in a single layer around the salmon.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges and an extra sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- 10 minutes for medium
- 15 minutes for medium-well
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 1148mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 732IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg